|Daytrip daytrip to Calais||Calais Wine Superstore||Route 66 Luxembourg||Dover to Calais and Dunkirk ferry||Cheap ferry calais PO Ferries cheapest||Pidou Wine Beer Calais||1st Shop In Adinkerke|
On this page;
Information about United Kingdom airport connections by train and coach – Day-tripper.net the web magazine for visitors to France and Spain.
Travelling to airports, which can often cost more than the cost of the flight itself, can be done by train or coach. Booking in advance is essential if you are to save money. For speed and frequency the train wins hands down. But, if you have time on your hands, coach travel can be incredibly cheap.
Avoid airline credit and debit card charges – use a pre-paid charge card.
Airport parking & lounges • Airports in France • Airports in the U.K • Buses & trains to airports • Airport car rental • Compare flights • Flights to France & Switzerland • Hotels at U.K. airports • Avoid credit and debit card charges
Book by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 4 passengers and all taxes.
Book by 30th May 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
Use code Spring3Day
Book by 29th June - travel by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
– Gatwick Express. Train from Victoria Station. Tel: 0845 850 1530. Gatwick Express offers dedicated, high-speed travel between Central London and Gatwick Airport, with a journey time of just 30 minutes from London Victoria to Gatwick (35 minutes on Sunday). www.gatwickexpress.com
June 2011 – Gatwick Express, the non-stop rail-air link between central London and Gatwick Airport, has enhanced its First Class service by offering free access to a No.1 Traveller airport lounge for First Class Return passengers purchasing online.
Having teamed up with No.1 Traveller, the U.K.'s award-winning independent airport lounge operator, Gatwick Express travellers who purchase a First Class Return ticket online will receive free entry into a No.1 Traveller lounge, at Gatwick Airport's South or North Terminal.
“Entry to a No.1 Traveller lounge at Gatwick is normally £25 per adult, so this represents a great deal for First Class passengers who buy their tickets online in advance of travelling. With complimentary food and drink, along with free Wi-Fi and panoramic views over the runway in the South Terminal lounge, and the addition of a Travel Spa, mini-cinema and games rooms in our new lounge in the North Terminal, our lounges mean Gatwick Express First Class customers can get their journey off to a flying start.”
To experience No.1 Traveller's new, world class facility at the North Terminal or enjoy the dramatic views from the airport's highest vantage point at the South Terminal, please visit www.gatwickexpress.com to book a First Class Return.
– Heathrow Express. Heathrow (train from Paddington Station). Tel: 0845 600 1515. Heathrow Express is the fastest and most convenient way to travel between Heathrow Airport and London Paddington. It is a non-stop service with a journey time of only 15 minutes. www.heathrowexpress.com
– Stansted Express. Stansted (train from Liverpool Street). Stops at Tottenham Hale Underground Station (Piccadily line). www.stanstedexpress.com
– Southend Airport (SEN). Passengers to and from Southend Airport can now catch a train to and from London's Liverpool Street station, and others on the East London network (July 2011). www.nationalexpress.com
– Sky Shuttle. An airport bus shuttle company based in the terminals at Heathrow Airport. www.skyshuttle.co.uk
- National Express. Tel: 08717 818181. www.nationalexpress.com
Gatwick (from Victoria Station). www.nationalexpress.com
– Gatwick to Heathrow. Gatwick to Heathrow services run 100 times a day, The only direct connection between all four major London airports. www.nationalexpress.com
Heathrow (from Victoria Station).
– National Express to Heathrow Airport. www.nationalexpress.com
– Heathrow Hoppa. Heathrow airport tranfer service "The most convenient way to or from your hotel to Heathrow airport". Serves Terminals 1, 2, 3 and 5, operates from 04.30 to midnight. £4 each way children travel free. www.nationalexpress.com
– Heathrow groups fares. The more people travelling in your group, the more money you can save. Up to 4 customers travel for only £90 return (Additional adults also only pay £22.50 each). Exclusively available between Heathrow Central Bus Station and: Birmingham, Bristol, Cardiff, Coventry, Newport, Swansea, Warwick or Wolverhampton. www.nationalexpress.com
– Heathrow to Gatwick airport. Heathrow to Gatwick services run 100 times a day, The only direct connection between all four major London airports. www.nationalexpress.com
Luton (from Victoria Station). www.nationalexpress.com
Stansted (from Victoria Station). A6 – Connects Stansted Airport with London Victoria. Central London via Golders Green, Finchley Road Underground Station, St Johns Wood, Baker Street, Marble Arch and Hyde Park Corner. Operates up to every 20 minutes – 24 hours a day. www.nationalexpress.com
– Greenline. www.greenline.co.ukLuton (from Victoria Station). Green Line 757 provides a fast and frequent link between London Luton Airport and Central London.
Stops include: Brent Cross, Finchley Road, Baker Street, Oxford Street/Marble Arch, Hyde Park Corner, Victoria.
– Terravision. Tel: 0207 630 7196 (Victoria Station office). www.terravision.eu
Luton service. Coach service to/from London Luton Airport – Victoria Station (mainline station, connection to underground and bus services, well located to main tourist spots) in centre of London. Peak periods up to every 20 minutes, 24/7 and journey time is circa 55 minutes to London Centre, 65 minutes to Victoria. Also calling at Brent Cross (zone 3) and Baker St and Marble Arch underground stations (zone 1). www.terravision.eu
Stansted to Victoria service. Direct, non-stop service from Stansted Airport to Victoria (ideal for visitors to Kensington, Nottinghill and other popular tourist locations and for Underground, rail and bus connections). This service runs every day with departures up to 30 minutes and the journey time is approx. 75 minutes. Special online discounted prices. www.terravision.eu
Stansted to Liverpool Street service. Express coach service from London Stansted Airport to London Centre (Liverpool St., in the heart of London's financial district and with connection to the Underground), also calling at Bromley by Bow and Finsbury Square. This service runs every day with departures up to 30 minutes and the journey time is approx. 60 minutes. Special online discounted prices. www.terravision.eu
Manchester Airport to the City centre. Journey time 60 minutes. www.terravision.eu
– Easybus. London to Gatwick and Luton Airports. Central London pick up and drop off point near Baker street. www.easybus.co.uk
– Megabus, does not go direct to airports, but may be useful if you have some way to travel to another airport and get a special low fare. www.megabus.com
National Express to most United Kingdom airports. www.nationalexpress.com