Information about Apartment hotels and chains in France – Day-tripper.net the web magazine for visitors to France.
If you are travelling as a family or group, the self catering option is usually cheaper. Apartment hotels now exist in most towns and cities of France.
Staying in an apartment hotel certainly works out cheaper being able to make a coffer or snack yourself, rather than go out every day or pay the often high prices for breakfast in the hotel.
Meublés de Tourisme, is a service offered by local Tourist Offices to help you find houses, apartments and one room apartments for rent. They are classified from 1 to 5 stars. To obtain the prefectoral classification, each accommodation must fulfil certain minimum criteria of comfort and furnishings. Just visit the local Tourist Office for a list of properties available in the area.
French Hotel Chains • Book a Hotel in France • Booking agencies • Apartment hotels • Bed and breakfast • Budget chains • Chateaux Hotels • Good Value hotels • Hostel accommodation • Gîtes in France • Logis de France • Quality hotels • Calais Hotels • Budget • Good value • Quality hotels • NORD / Pas de Calais hotels • Book a U.K. hotel (Airports)
– Adagio. Sold by Pierre et Vacances in the United Kingdom (Studios or apartments, mostly Paris and the South of France but expanding. www.pv-holidays.com
French site. Tel: 0033 1 45 58 87 00. www.adagio-city.com
"The Adagio City Aparthotel brand was born of a 50/50 joint venture between Accor, a premier international hotel operator which ranks number 1 in Europe, and the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, European leader in short haul tourism".
– Atraveo Holiday home lettings, impressively large database of properties. www.atraveo.fr
– Belvilla Holiday Homes. www.belvilla.co.uk
– Citadines. Tel: 0033 825 333 332 (Studios or apartments Lille, Paris). www.citadines.com
– Clevacances, BandB and self catering information. Flats and Gîtes or villas are available all year round. Each property is regularly inspected by official representatives of the Tourist Board, to ensure that environment, furnishings, facilities and service meet the "Clevacances" requirements. there is a rating system defining the standard of comfort, classified by "clés" (keys) ranging from 1 to 5. www.clevacances.com
– Hipark Residences, a new company with four residences in the south of France. "A service like in a hotel with the confort of a fully equiped apartment". www.hipark-residences.com
– Holiday Lettings. www.holidaylettings.co.uk
– Home Away Holiday Rentals. www.holiday-rentals.co.uk
– Interhome. Tel: 020 8891 1294. www.interhome.co.uk
– Lagrange. Tel: 020 7371 6111. www.lagrange-vacances.com
– Maeva – sold by Pierre et Vacances in the United Kingdom (Good for ski resorts). www.pv-holidays.com
Maeva Holidays. Tel: 0033 1 58 21 55 63. www.maeva.com
– Odalys. Tel: 0033 1 58 56 56 56 (Studios or apartments Good for ski resorts). www.odalys-vacation-rental.com
– Residences MGN – sold by Pierre et Vacances in the United Kingdom (Studios or apartments Good for ski resorts). www.pv-holidays.com
– Pure Holiday Homes. www.pureholidayhomes.com
– Pierre & Vacances Premium Aparthotels. www.pv-holidays.com
– Relais Spa Apparthotel, 2 at the moment in Paris. www.relais-spa.com
– Residhome Apparthotel. www.residhome.com
– Residhotel. Tel: 0033 492 28 21 61 (Studios or apartments Good for ski resorts). www.residhotel.com
– SACO, serviced apartment network. France, Belgium, Spain and Luxembourg – mainly in the major towns. www.sacoapartments.co.uk
– Sejours and Affairs. www.sejours-affaires.com
– Holiday Rentals, U.K. based website. www.holiday-rentals.co.uk
– Home Exchange. www.homeexchange.com
– Owners Direct, rent a flat direct from the owner. www.ownersdirect.co.uk
– Only Apartments, rent a flat direct from the owner. www.only-apartments.com
– Wimdu. "With Wimdu, you can book private accommodation all over the world". www.wimdu.co.uk