|Daytrip daytrip to Calais||Calais Wine Superstore||Route 66 Luxembourg||Dover to Calais and Dunkirk ferry||Cheap ferry calais PO Ferries cheapest||Pidou Wine Beer Calais||1st Shop In Adinkerke|
On this page;
Information about quality hotels (3 and 4 *) in France – Day-tripper.net the web magazine for visitors to France.
There is a good selection of 3 and 4 star hotels in France – the ideal way to start or finish a holiday. There are many quality hotels in Calais. From the old world charm in the centre of Hotel Meurice
– From Superbreak, Eurostar short breaks. Great value Eurostar Breaks are the ideal way to explore some of the best European city break destinations including Paris, Disneyland Paris, Lille, Brussels, Bruges, Ghent, Antwerp and Ostend. www.superbreak.com
French Hotel Chains • Book a Hotel in France • Booking agencies • Apartment hotels • Bed and breakfast • Budget chains • Camping in France • Camping Holidays • Chateaux Hotels • Good Value hotels • Hostel accommodation • Gîtes in France • Logis de France • Quality hotels • Calais Hotels • Budget • Good value • Quality hotels • NORD / Pas de Calais hotels • Book a hotel in Belgium • Book a hotel in Luxembourg • Book a U.K. hotel (Airports)
Book by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 4 passengers and all taxes.
Book by 30th May 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
Use code Spring3Day
Book by 29th June - travel by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
– Amarante Hotels (5 hotels in France. Mainly in Paris and Cote d'Azur). www.amarantehotels.com
– Best Western Hotels. Tel: 0800 393 130. www.bestwestern.com
– Bio Hotels. One in Alsace. www.biohotels.info
– Blue Marine Hotels ***. Tel: 0033 1 64 62 46 46. United Kingdom 0207 519 50 45 (Now part of the Kyriad Prestige chain). www.kyriadprestige.com
– Preferred Boutique Hotels ****, part of the Preferred Hotel group (Paris and Cap Ferrat). www.preferred-boutique.com
– CGH Residences, Spa and Beauty hotels. French Alps. www.cgh-residences.com
– Charme Hotels. www.charmehotel.com
– Concorde Hotels (Luxury hotels throughout France). www.concorde-hotels.com
– Derby Hotels (London, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris). www.derbyhotels.com
– Design Hotels. www.designhotels.com
– Dolce Hotels (Brussels, France (2) and Barcelona, Spain). www.dolce.com
– Healing Hotels of the World. Two in France, one each in Spain and U.K. www.healinghotelsoftheworld.com
– Hilton Hotel chain (Has a few hotels in France). www.hilton.co.uk
There are Hilton hotels in the following towns in France; Evian Les Bains, Lyon, Paris, Roissy, Strasbourg.
– Holiday Inn ***. Tel: 0800 897 121 (61 hotels). www.ichotelsgroup.com
– Latitudes Hotels. Tel: 0033 1 55 26 30 14 (Some attractive hotels scattered around France). In the United Kingdom sold though P-V Holidays. www.pv-holidays.com
French site. www.latitudes-hotels.com
– Lucien Barriere Hotels. Tel: 0870 460 74 54 (UK) Tel: 0033 142 86 54 00 (Not many hotels but what they have look very worth visiting). www.lucienbarriere.com
– Marriott Hotels. www.marriott.com
– Millennium (Two hotels in Paris). www.millenniumhotels.co.uk
– MGallery Hotels (Accor chain). www.mgallery.com
"MGallery is the upscale hotel brand of Accor, the world's leading hotel group with over 4,200 hotels and 145,000 employees in 90 countries. The MGallery network now totals 11 establishments in France and almost 50 hotels in 18 countries around the world. All the collection's hotels are remarkable and unique, with their own distinctive personalities. Each one tells a story, inviting the traveler to live an experience through its architecture, interior and services. Every establishment draws its inspiration from one of the collection's three atmospheres."
– Minotel Hotel. www.minotel.com
– Najeti Hotel chain *** / ****, mostly North France chain of quality hotels. Tel: 0033 321 39 43 32. www.najeti.fr
– New Hotels ** – ****. www.new-hotel.com
– NH Hotel chain ****. www.nh-hotels.com
– Pullman Hotels. www.pullmanhotels.com
– Radisson Blu Hotel chain ****. www.radissonblu.com
– Ramada Hotels (There is just one Ramada hotel in France). www.ramada.co.uk
– Sheraton Hotels *** (A few hotels in France). www.sheraton.com
– Sofibra Hotels (None in the North, but many in the West of France). www.hotel-sofibra.com
– Sol Melia Hotels. www.melia.com
– Splendia hotels. www.splendia.com
– Sterling Hotels (part of the Preferred Hotel group) in Disneyland Paris and Paris. www.sterlinghotels.com
– Summit Hotels (part of the Preferred Hotel group) Hotels in Cannes, Nice, and Paris. Brussels. www.summithotels.com
– Warwick Hotel chain *** (A few hotels in France). www.warwickhotels.com
– Wolsey Lodges. "Wolsey Lodges is non profit making organisation, owned by its members, all of whom are owners of luxury bed and breakfast establishments. The standard of hospitality, the location and the individuality of each house and its host, has a unique reputation. The name Wolsey Lodge recalls Henry VIII's Lord Chancellor, Cardinal Wolsey, who toured the realm in the 16th century, and expected to receive generous hospitality at any suitable country house along his way. This is the service and quality offered, for discerning travellers within the UK and France". www.wolseylodges.com