|Daytrip daytrip to Calais||Calais Wine Superstore||Route 66 Luxembourg||Dover to Calais and Dunkirk ferry||Cheap ferry calais PO Ferries cheapest||Pidou Wine Beer Calais||1st Shop In Adinkerke|
On this page;
French property, lifestyle and travel magazines. For English travellers and visitors to France.
There are many glossy French lifestyle / travel magazines to choose from. Some are better than others, all (apart from Living France) seem to rely on press releases and "jollies" from Tourist Boards to fill their magazines with articles. If buying magazines in France, we find the Maison de la Presse has a good range of French magazines and newspapers.
– Maison de la Presse (newsagents). www.maisondelapresse.tm.fr
Book by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 4 passengers and all taxes.
Book by 30th May 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
Use code Spring3Day
Book by 29th June - travel by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
– Destination France. Formerly named Destination France, still good for campers. www.destinationfrancemagazine.com
Destination France Magazine offer £26.80 (8 issues) Destination France magazine is your indispensible guide to everything France, covering travel, culture, food, wine and lifestyle, and due to continue to develop extensively over the coming issues . . . Subscribe today and you really will be able to enjoy everything you love about France with every single issue! SUBSCRIBE
– France Magazine. Monthly. The original French magazine, recently bought out by Eastern Daily Press. Annual Subscription £39.95. In the shop £3.99 per magazine. www.francemag.com
France Magazine offer. £38.30 (12 issues). Each issue is crammed with colourful articles on all aspects of France including travel destinations, French life, history and culture, food and drink, and language learning as well as stunning photography. SUBSCRIBE
– French Entree (formerly French Magazine). Comprehensive guide mostly property related. www.frenchentree.com
– French Accent Magazine. Learn French at home. www.frenchaccentmagazine.com
– French Property News. When they say comprehensive they mean it. Unlike many magazines/sites promising the earth, this one actually does offer a good choice. £22.00 per annum. www.french-property-news.com
French Property News Magazine offer. £36.00 (12 issues) French Property News gives you access to tens of thousands of properties throughout France from both estate agents and private sellers. There are also helpful advice and contact details for solicitors, financial advisors, builders, removal companies, surveyors and many more. Look no further to get all the information you need! SUBSCRIBE
– Le Monde Diplomatique. www.mondediplo.com
Le Monde Diplomatique offer. 12 issues. £27.00. "Le Monde diplomatique is more than ever indispensable to readers who want to know what governments and consensus media will not tell them" Eric Hobsbawm. Published for 50 years with 21 foreign langauge editions and 1.5 million readers worldwide, Le Monde diplomatique is an international paper that is truly independent. Your subscription also gives you access to the complete Le Monde diplomatique archive, a unique online resource. SUBSCRIBE
LIVING France Magazine offer. £41.50 (13 issues) Living France is your essential guide to owning French property. Each issue is packed with no nonsense advice written by experts on all aspects of owning and maintaining a home in France. Delve into the ‘Reader Stories' and get hints and tips from those who have already made their dream come true. SUBSCRIBE
– France Today (USA). www.francetoday.com
These are usually a good way of finding an answer to specific questions or getting some good advice from fellow travellers.
– The combined web forum for three Archant Life magazines; Living France, France magazine, and French Property News. www.completefrance.com
– Total France, the most comprehensive forum for matters French. www.totalfrance.com
– International, but with a section concerning France. britishexpats.com
– Expat Forum (France page). www.expatforum.com
– Nice website with forum. www.lost-in-france.com
– Allo Expat Forum for France. www.alloexpat.com
Survive France Network, events. survivefrance.ning.com
Forum from Expat France. www.chiefdreamer.com
Just Landed France Forum. community.justlanded.com
United Kingdom Campsite, caravanning and campsite chat. www.ukcampsite.co.uk
Piston Heads, for motorbike users. www.pistonheads.com
Dover Locals, chat relating to Dover. www.doverlocals.co.uk
Brittany Ferries enthusiasts. www.bfenthusiasts.com
Americans in France. Monthly newsletter full of interesting information and local events. www.americansinfrance.net
– A Taste of France. www.a-taste-of-france.com
– Destination Londres, a web magazine for French citizens coming to stay in London (in French). Interesting to read from an English perspective. www.destinationlondres.com
– France in London is a French run web magazine and directory full of information on French shops in the United Kingdom www.franceinlondon.co.uk
– Franglo. Classified adverts – "Franglo Classifieds is for anyone who wants to connect with the international community in France, England, the USA, Canada, Australia, Ireland, New Zealand and elsewhere." www.franglo.com
– French Duck. Interesting web magazine, more like a blog. Packed full of very interesting information and advice. www.frenchduck.co.uk
– French Entree. Comprehensive guide mostly property related. Worth a look at. www.frenchentree.com
– London Macadam, the Lifestyle magazine for 300 000 French people in London. www.londonmacadam.com
This French Life, very news worthy and well written. www.thisfrenchlife.com
My French Life, interesting blog. www.myfrenchlife.org
Why Travel to France, a blog by an American living in France. Good articles. www.whytraveltofrance.com