|Daytrip daytrip to Calais||Calais Wine Superstore||Route 66 Luxembourg||Dover to Calais and Dunkirk ferry||Cheap ferry calais PO Ferries cheapest||Pidou Wine Beer Calais||1st Shop In Adinkerke|
On this page;
Links and information to ski hire companies – Day-tripper.net, the independently researched site for day trippers, shoppers and visitors to France.
You can save money if you order your skis and boots before arrival in the resort. Local ski shops are often quite sniffy about this, suggesting you will not get the quality you may want. Many will have an agreement with local shops or chains, so you may get what you pay for – after commission, agents fees etc. Shoppers will have to weigh up their experiences, work out if the savings are worth it and take into account the convenience factor. An even cheaper way to hire skis and boots (as well as roofracks) is to get them here in the United Kingdom.
Interesting survey, although the qwuality of the items are often reflected in the price in our experience.
– APH. www.aph.com
There are an increasing number of shops selling ski wear in the Factory shopping centres.
Good news! Swiss Airlines does not charge its passengers for ski and snowboard equipment transport. One pair of ski (including ski boots and sticks) or one snowboard (including boots) per passanger is included in the ticket price (unless it exceeds the free baggage allowance). In 2009 at the annual Guardian and Observer Travel Awards ceremony, Swiss won the "Best short haul airline" award.
Skiing in France • Ski Companies A to M, Ski Companies N to Z • Skiwear brands • U.K. Ski shops • Ski equipment hire • Factory shops (skiing) France • Ski resort connections • Ski train • Flat in Les Deux Alpes • Les 2 Alpes • Cheap fuel off the autoroutes • Hotels in France
Book by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 4 passengers and all taxes.
Book by 30th May 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
Use code Spring3Day
Book by 29th June - travel by 30th June 2013. Includes a car, up to 9 passengers and all taxes.
– Edge2edge ski hire (United Kingdom and France). Tel: 01293 649 300. www.edge2edge.co.uk
– Precision Ski, ski equipment hire. www.precisionski.fr
– Ski2U ski hire (United Kingdom and France). Low cost ski & board carriage, ski & snowboard hire in the French Alps. Tel: 0845 528 1079. www.skis2u.co.uk
– Ski Discount. www.skidiscount.co.uk
– Ski Rental Extras. Buy a lift pass, hire skis, book a Ski school, flights, private transfers, Insurance – before you go. www.skiholidayextras.com
– Skimium, "cheap ski equipment hire in French ski resorts". www.skimium.co.uk
– Ski Republic ski rental. www.ski-republic.com
– Ski Rental. www.ski-rental.co.uk
– Skiset, pre book ski hire, 210 shops. Tel: 01491 628 300. www.skiset.co.uk
– Ski Tog (UK). www.skitogshire.co.uk
– Sport2000 Rent. www.sport2000.fr